The Ops Core Retrofit Combat Liner offers the most technologically advance suspension systems available. This technology was originally developed for the US SOCOM and other Tier 1 first responders. The suspension system (padding) is a rate and temperature sensitive material that conforms to the wearer's unique head shape.
These materials provide unparalleled comfort, fit and stability. The padding is covered in a heat and moisture wicking anti-microbial fabric. It is desinged to draw perspiration away from the head and will actually cool the wearer through this evaporative process.
Both Independent and DoD testing have shown 4DT suspension systems provide superior blunt impact as well as ballistic performance over current OEM and aftermarket suspension system product offerings. See Marine Corps SMART-TE ACH Test Results on Reverse: 20 companies provided product samples and white papers. 5 products were selected to advance. We were 1 of 2 that advanced to the final gate, and outperformed all other product offerings.
OPS Core Retrofit Combat Liner
For orders on items 50+ and more please
email for pricing email@example.com
Introducing the 4DT
Ops Core Retrofit Combat Liner
Key Features of the Retrofit Kit
- Improved comfort - Padding conforms to wearers individual head geometry, eliminating hot spots
- Improved Blunt Impact Protection - 4DT suspension technologies have shown to provide significantly better blunt impact protection than standard OEM padding
- Moisture Wicking - specialized fabric wicks heat and moisture away from wearer, creating a natural cooling effect
- Easy Retrofit - Remove padding and install pads using existing OEM Velcro discs
- One Size Fits All
- Berry Amendment (10 U.S.C 2533a) Compliant
| Description: Ops Core Retrofit Pad Kit ($85)
Ops Core Retrofit Pad Kit $85.00
without Dial Liner
Item #: 4-4013-OC